We had a few sunny days before Easter and although the temperature did not rise above 8 °C, it “forced” me to take action and get some frappuccinos on the table.
It is tasty and fast (I had the caramel already made from the day before) and it is something that I will definitely do again…and again…and again (until my pants do not fit me any longer – do not know why everything that is so deliciously good ends up on the hips; just for the record, I do not think it is fair).
Enjoy it with a smile! 🙂
- YIELD: 2
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 freshly made espresso shots (1 or 2 depending on personal preference)
- 3 scoops good quality vanilla ice cream
- 300 ml milk
- melted chocolate (optional)
- 2 tbsp caramel (optional)
- Place everything in a blender and blend until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- In case you want to have some caramel handy, have a unopened sweetened condensed milk can in a pan with water and boil for 3 hours. Take the can out and leave it at room temperature for 1 hour. Put in in the fridge for at least 3 hours.